[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

Amel Rjibi rjibi_amel at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 15:24:43 PDT 2014

Dear Trnsys_users,

I am simulating a rotary desiccant dehumidifier (wheel) using Trnsys 17 and I chose type 716 of the Tess HVAC Library but I can't find the corresponding documentation of this type (no mathematical reference) .Also, I want to change parameters such as(The process air inlet temperature at design conditions.The regeneration air inlet temperature at design conditions,The process air outlet temperature at design conditions,The process air inlet humidity ratio at design conditions.etc..)but by calculating Ɛ1 and Ɛ2 effectiveness(for the news parameters values) .I find Ɛ2 exceeds 1 is what is illogical.
Can someone help me please.
Thank you in advance for any advice.
Best regards