[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS-TRNFlow Training Course June 2014 in Barcelona

Info Aiguasol infoaiguasol at aiguasol.coop
Wed May 14 09:15:39 PDT 2014

Dear TRNsys Users,

We are glad to inform you that we will organize a week of Trnsys Courses
from 16th to 20th of June, in Barcelona.

You can choose between four courses according to your needs and knowledge
of the software:

   - ·         Basic course of 2 days on TRNSYS simulation of energy
   systems (16th-17th June)
   - ·         Basic course of 3 days on TRNSYS simulation of energy
   systems and buildings (16th-17th-18th June)
   - ·         Advanced course of 2 days on TRNSYS simulation of HVAC and
   solar thermal systems (19th-20th June)
   - ·         Course of simulation of natural ventilation in buildings
   with TRNFlow (19th June)

Basic courses are created for new users and aim to introduce the use of the
program and all its potential, both in system and buildings modeling.

The advanced course is created for medium users and focuses on HVAC coupled
to building and solar thermal systems simulation, including solar cooling
and desiccant cooling. It is an interactive course that is entirely
developed from practical examples.

The course of TRNFlow is created for new users with basic knowledge in
TRNBuild and building modelling with TRNSYS.

All the courses will be in English.

15% of discount for universities.

For more information visit our on-line store at
http://store.aiguasol.coopor contact us at
formacion at aiguasol.coop

Best regards,

Aiguasol Team

--

*Aiguasol*

Sistemes Avançats d'Energia Solar Tèrmica SCCL
C/ Roger de Llúria, 29 3r 2a 08009 Barcelona
Tel: (+34) 93 342 47 55  Fax: (+34) 93 342 47 56
 Mob: (+34) 666 58 63 89

  <http://aiguasol.coop/2011/01/energy-thinking-days/>
infoaiguasol at aiguasol.coop

www.aiguasol.coop <marc.garcia at aiguasol.coop>