[TRNSYS-users] Research "earth cooling tube" type

Jean Marais jeannieboef at gmail.com
Tue May 20 07:50:08 PDT 2014

There was a good article in the last ASHRAE journal, where one of the
authors chuckled up his sleave about earth tube systems (he's built some in
the past). He does not rate the technology very highly. Be careful about
the air due point temperatures as condensation inside the system is a major
hassle. I'm not aware of a trnsys type for this, but energyplus does have a
module for it.