[TRNSYS-users] (no subject)

Karol BANDURSKI karol.bandurski at put.poznan.pl
Tue Nov 25 01:22:53 PST 2014

Dear Malike,

I can write you only about type 56 issue:

1)      To generate heat demand you need to create building, e.g. using Trnsys3d plug-in to google sketch up (if you have Trnsys on your computer you should have tutorial to do it). When your building in google sketch up will be ready you need to import it to Trnsys and there will be a few default outputs from building. One of them will be indoor temperature of each zone and other will be energy demand of each zone. Then you need to connect them to some output type (plotter, or printer to file…, in your *.tpf file is type that plot graph and also print file.

2)      To put building in your simulation you need to add type 56 to the scheme: View->Toolbar->Direct Access, then choose Loads and Structures->Multi-Zone Building, then put type 56 icon on scheme, click on type icon, then choose tab ‘External file’ and show where is the *.bui file of your building. On the end you need to connect building module to other types (e.g. weather data). The last step is quite complicate, so better is to create new scheme base on building file (File-> New-> 3D Building Project, and follow windows/wizzard) and then add other types (e.g. solar collector etc.)

Good luck,

Karol

Karol Bandurski MSc.

 <http://www.ee.put.poznan.pl/> Institute of Environmental Engineering