[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS-CONTAM-TYPE98

Donya Sheikh Khan donya_sh at msn.com
Fri Oct 17 23:47:43 PDT 2014

Hi,

Thanks again..

I have tried to create a new model by trying to follow the cottage example
as much as I can. I have connected TYpe98 to an equation which sends a
signal 1 only if the outdoor temperatures are above 17. Still I don't get
any air-flow to the orifice.

I'm not sure of what you mean about "you need to connect something to the
input signal.."?

Regards
Donya

Med venlig hilsen