[TRNSYS-users] How to pass variable defined by equation to parameters

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Thu Oct 30 20:57:49 PDT 2014

Don't use Type 9 to read in the values as they are then set as time dependent variables and since the length is a parameter (time independent) it gets set once and only once - before Type 9 reads the values.  Instead use an INCLUDE statement and set the variables as equations/constants in the include file.

Jeff Thornton
TESS

Sent from my iPhone