[TRNSYS-users] Trouble with type 676

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Fri Sep 5 08:33:17 PDT 2014

A few suggestions:

1) Send a schematic and description of your system so we can figure out what you are trying to accomplish - your description below is somewhat arbitrary and a bit confusing.

2) Build your simulation one component at a time and use the online plotter to make sure it's behaving as intended before adding the next piece.

3) Try setting the pressure of the various loops using a condensate pump as is commonly done in real systems.

Jeff

Jeff Thornton
TESS