[TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS lite_Help

Marion Hiller Hiller at Transsolar.com
Mon Jun 16 06:22:58 PDT 2014

Mary,

don't worry about this coefficients. They aren't used anymore. However, you have to fulfil the syntax meaning that two values have to be there.

Marion

Dipl.-Ing. Marion Hiller

Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH
Curiestraße 2
70563 Stuttgart
Telefon: +49 711 67976-0
http://www.trnsys.de<http://www.trnsys.de/>

Transsolar: KlimaEngineering- Technologien für energieeffizientes Bauen und Nutzerkomfort in Gebäuden
Stuttgart - München - New York - Paris
Geschäftsführer :Diplom-Ingenieur Matthias Schuler, Diplom-Ingenieur Thomas Auer, Diplom-Physiker Stefan Holst, Diplom-Betriebswirt Dieter Schnelle
Eingetragen beim Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 23347,
Steuernummer: 99073/00911,USt-IdNr.: DE 152272639

________________________________
Von: TRNSYS-users [mailto:trnsys-users-bounces at lists.onebuilding.org] Im Auftrag von mary xen
Gesendet: Montag, 16. Juni 2014 00:01
An: trnsys-users at cae.wisc.edu
Betreff: [TRNSYS-users] TRNSYS lite_Help

Hello,

I am a master student and I am working for my thesis project on TRNSYS lite.
I need to define a new wall and save it in the library in the "Prgwlay_neh_e". My question is what do the coefficients in the list mean.
For instance, in this example :

"154 , TEPP_005 , 0.005 , 0.288 , 1.3 , 700 , 0.1 , 0.5 , 11 , 11 , 57.8 , 103.9 , 373.9 ,"

I know the meaning of all coefficients, apart from the last two. Could you help me?
Thank you.

Mary