[TRNSYS-users] TYPE 207 Ice Storage Tank

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Tue Aug 5 12:26:38 PDT 2014

Patrick,

If you can't get Type 207 to work, we have a simple ice storage tank
that may get you in the ballpark. It's not the pride and joy of our
libraries but it does account for the latent storage impact which is
critical for most applications.

Jeff

---
Jeff Thornton
President - TESS LLC
22 N. Carroll Street, Madison WI USA 53703
Office: (608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475
www.tess-inc.com
E-Mail: thornton at tess-inc.com

On 08/04/2014 6:57 pm, Wilkinson, Patrick wrote:

> Does anyone have a working TYPE 207 ice tank? Or something that works like it? I can't get it to work correctly in TRNSYS17.
>
> Please help.
>
> PATRICK J. WILKINSON, PE, CEM, CMVP, BEAP
> DISTRICT LEAD PROJECT DEVELOPER
>
> TRANE
> A BRAND OF INGERSOLL RAND
>
> CALIFORNIA DISTRICT
>
> 17760 ROWLAND STREET
> CITY OF INDUSTRY, CA 91748
> USA
>
> OFFICE: +1.626.435.1169
> EMAIL:PATRICK.WILKINSON at TRANE.COM
>
> PROFILE: http://www.linkedin.com/in/patrickwilkinson [2]
>
> WEBSITE:WWW.TRANE.COM [3]

> The information contained in this message is privileged and intended only for the recipients named. If the reader is not a representative of the intended recipient, any review, dissemination or copying of this message or the information it contains is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender, and delete the original message and attachments.

Links:
------
[1]
[2] http://www.linkedin.com/in/patrickwilkinson