[TRNSYS-users] Load definition in Type56

C K Lee a8304506 at graduate.hku.hk
Wed Aug 20 18:24:10 PDT 2014

Hello.

Thanks for the clarification.  I just have one more query.  According to
Eq. 5.4.1-1, only the convective heat transfer affects the node air
temperature change.  In this regard, should I not use Q_SENS as the
sensible building load that should be handled by the supply air?  What
other output parameter should I use instead?  Please advise.

Best Regards
Chun Kwong LEE