[TRNSYS-users] Calling Matlab

safwan ahmed safwan2smj at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 21 17:59:21 PDT 2014

Dear All,

I try to simulate solar pond connected to absorption chiller with building, so I wrote Matlab code for solar pond which is solve a transient partial differential equation for heat transfer through it. That's mean there is a heat storage in solar pond with delay time.
Solar pond's output temperature is the result of accumulate temperature with time at each time step.

I studied the example in Trnsys which is used to call solar collector Matlab code, however it is quite simple just to calculate collector's outlet temperature and useful heat from algebraic equations.

Could you please advise me to solve this problem, any information will help me for that and if you have any  documents in details related to calling Matlab and close to my problem, I will be appreciate that.

Regards,
Safwan Kanan
The University of Manchester, UK