[TRNSYS-users] Orientations and sum of cooling and heating load

meryem serghini serghini.meryem1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 05:49:06 PDT 2014

Hello all

I'm simulating a multizone building with trnsys 17 and I have two questions:

1-   1-to study the influence of different orientations on it, I
started by the south orientation, I want to know how to change the
orientation for all walls to north (for example) at the same time and
not one by one.

      2- What is the method for calculating total monthly or annual
load in trnsys?can equation editor do integration?I need to sum
cooling and heating load for every hour that will give the result in
KWHr.

Meryem