[TRNSYS-users] Compiling new component DLL using G95

Kelvin Loh KELVIN_LOH at SP.EDU.SG
Mon Sep 29 19:04:38 PDT 2014

Hello

Im trying to creating a new component using the free G95 downloaded from http://sel.me.wisc.edu/trnsys/downloads/tutorials_and_examples/tutex17.htm. I've even followed the instructions and compiling works for TYPE242 (example type in the downloaded folder). However, when I replicate this step by creating my exported source coded from my performa I don't see any the type dll compiled. Could this be TRNSYS 17 changes from TRNSYS 16 which this instruction seem to apply? Or what am I missing out?

Kelvin Loh
Singapore Polytechnic
Dept. EEE