[TRNSYS-users] Problem with a type 534 (vertical Storage tank)

Marco Frosinini marco.froso at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 04:15:52 PDT 2015

Hi, I have a problem with the type 534, because I don't understand how is written the external file that is associated at the type. In Tess model plugins there is the plugin but I can not open it, the message is "Run time error '5': invalid procedure call or argument".
Can you help me to understand how I have to write the external data file and be able to write it with  my storage tank data?
I have already read the documentation in "Storage tank library" but I didn't understand as it is written the data fil in each voice.
Regards
Inviato da iPhone