[TRNSYS-users] Creating component for TRNSYS 17 with C++

Josef Johnsson josefj at chalmers.se
Mon Aug 17 04:38:51 PDT 2015

Hi

I'm working on adding a simple component to TRNSYS 17 and I'm using C++ since I can't get "Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2015 Composer Edition for Fortran Windows" to recognize and compile the files. Compiling with C++ works fine. But since I'm writing a file for TRNSYS 17 I would like that coding style but the project template used by TRNSYS is written for TRNSYS 16 with the old coding standard for C++.
Does anyone have a template adapted for TRNSYS 17 coding style or have another suggestion on how to proceed?

Best Regards,

Josef Johnsson
Doctoral Student

Building Technology