[TRNSYS-users] [Request received] CONTAM External exception

EnergyAE support at trnsys.guru
Sat Feb 7 21:07:08 PST 2015

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

[Request received] [TRNSYS-users] CONTAM External exception

Your request (10) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Dear all,

I used last year Type 98 for coupling TRNSYS and CONTAM and it worked well.

Now, it doesn’t work anymore even with the cottage-dcv example.

I have a « External exception E06D7363 » error.

CONTAM run alone. I try to re-install CONTAM.

« ContamX3.exe » is on TRNSYS17/exe/ but I have the same exception error with or without this file.

I also tried to have only Type98Lib.dll and Type56.dll in UserLib…

Do you have other idea to make it run ?

Regards,

David Blandin

CARDONNEL Ingénierie

Le confort durable du bâtiment

5 rue de la mare à Tissier

91280 Saint Pierre du Perray

01 64 98 19 22 - fax : 01 64 98 25 09

www.cardonnel.fr (http://www.cardonnel.fr/)

Attachment(s):
ATT00001.txt - https://trnsys-guru.zendesk.com/attachments/token/VkJrWdOI3G68E4vZAllep04Fy/?name=ATT00001.txt

This email is a service from TRNSYS GURU.

[RQH3-S3GA]