[TRNSYS-users] Radiant Heating System

jeannieboef at gmail.com jeannieboef at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 05:41:21 PST 2015

I understand you linked room temp to radiator, but what radiator
output did you link to what element in type 56?

Note that Type 56 will automatically keep the zone at setpoint.

I recommend turning the heating capacity to zero or a very small value
in the Type 56 zone and controlling the zone setpoint from simulation
studio to more easily connect it to your radiator.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23