[TRNSYS-users] Follow up on evapotranspiration

Muhammad Talha talhajohar at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 12:48:36 PDT 2015

Hi David,
I have finally created a model to estimate the evapotranspiration rate.
Please advise me on the following problems.
1) I am planning to use the mass rate of vapor formation and give it as an
input in TrnBuild by defining a new gain in 'Other Gains' and giving input
to 'abs humidity'. Guide me if I am wrong in this approach.
2)Also the evaporating water will absorb sensible energy from within
greenhouse so I need some way to include this cooling effect. Please
suggest some method of incorporating this.
3)Also have you found that 10 year old project that had evapotranspiration
as it would be very helpful to validate my results.
Thanks for your support.
Mohammad Talha