[TRNSYS-users] Query

Jaymin Gajjar jaymin.g at germi.res.in
Tue Jun 30 02:45:18 PDT 2015

Hello Everyone,

Greetings of the day.

I am simulating 1 MW CSP plant in TRNSYS. I am facing one problem. Actually
I am getting graphs for energy generation of the graph. If I want to see
the total energy generation in tabular or data form. Then how is it
possible?

Can you please guide me? Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards,

*Jaymin K. Gajjar*

*Project Associate*

*Mobile:* +91-9898176938    *Office:* +91-79-23275361

*Address:* Gujarat Energy Research & Management Institute (GERMI),

    Energy Building, PDPU Campus, Raisan, Gandhinagar, India- 382007

<http://www.germi.org/>