[TRNSYS-users] Problème

Gérôme Babic geba92 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 17 13:18:00 PDT 2015

Hi,
Thanks you it's working :)

From: hotline at Transsolar.com
To: trnsys-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 13:46:04 +0000
Subject: Re: [TRNSYS-users] Problème

Hi,

In the online Plotter the label names aren’t allowed to have blancs :

* Model "T sol" (Type 65)
*

UNIT 23 TYPE 65               T sol
*$UNIT_NAME T sol
*$MODEL .\Output\Online Plotter\Online Plotter Without File\Type65d.tmf
*$POSITION 1159 639
*$LAYER Main #

PARAMETERS 12
6                             ! 1 Nb. of left-axis variables
0                             ! 2 Nb. of right-axis variables
0                             ! 3 Left axis minimum
25                           ! 4 Left axis maximum
0                             ! 5 Right axis minimum
10000                    ! 6 Right axis maximum
1                             ! 7 Number of plots per simulation
12                           ! 8 X-axis gridpoints
0                             ! 9 Shut off Online w/o removing
-1                           ! 10 Logical unit for output file
0                             ! 11 Output file units
0                             ! 12 Output file delimiter
INPUTS 6
21,1                       ! Temp_sol 1.03m:Soil Temperature at Node  ->Left axis variable-1
19,1                       ! Temp_sol 1.45m:Soil Temperature at Node  ->Left axis variable-2
22,1                       ! Temp_sol 1.45mur verticale:Soil Temperature at Node  ->Left axis variable-3
0,0                         ! [unconnected] Left axis variable-4
0,0                         ! [unconnected] Left axis variable-5
0,0                         ! [unconnected] Left axis variable-6
*** INITIAL INPUT VALUES
T sol  1.03 V T sol 1.45 h T sol 1.45 V T sol 0
 SCHED_OCCUPATION
SCHED_INCCO_MATIN

LABELS  3
"Temperatures  [deg C]"