[TRNSYS-users] Problem with Type 194

Rasmus Luthander Rasmus.Luthander at angstrom.uu.se
Tue Mar 31 07:09:56 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I'm new to TRNSYS and want to model a system containing PV panels of Type 194. However, in EES only pre-filled values are shown, which can't be changed, when I try to add my own parameters. Existing modules in the list don't seem to have any parameters, only "???".

I got an introduction to the program from an more experienced user who previously has had the same problem. A file named "dforrt.dll" had to be copied to the plugin folder for Type 194. However, the parameters still can't be change and the example modules don't have any values. I'm using Windows 8.1 whereas he has a Windows 7 computer. Does that matter, or do anyone know how to solve the problem?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Rasmus Luthander