[TRNSYS-users] SketchUp Plugin - does not work with latest release of Sketchup

Paula Claudino pclaudino at gmail.com
Fri May 29 10:13:43 PDT 2015

Hello,
I noticed that others have also run into this problem, so I thought I would
mention that the Trnsys 3D plugin does not seem to work as expected with
the latest version of SketchUp (version 15). I got around this problem by
reinstalling an older version I still had on my computer, version 8.
Hopefully there will be an updated version of the plugin at some point, or
instructions on how to adapt it to Sketchup 15.
Cheers,
Paula
--
Avant d’imprimer pensez à votre responsabilité et engagement auprès de
l’environnement.