[TRNSYS-users] Variable speed heat pump

Marcus Gustafsson mgu at du.se
Wed Sep 2 05:20:31 PDT 2015

Hi,

I have used Type 581a for precisely this application. It is not a heat pump model but a generic multi-dimensional performance map reader with up to 4 independent variables. You would of course need data for the real heat pump at different speeds and temperatures, but as long as you have that it should work just fine.

Best regards,

Marcus Gustafsson
PhD student

Solar Energy Research Center (SERC)      Dalarna University
Fluid and Climate Technology                  KTH Royal Institute of Technology

+46 (0)23-778563
mgu at du.se<mailto:mgu at du.se>
marcug at kth.se<mailto:marcug at kth.se>