[Virtual-sim] "Glasshouse" Values for External shading device for IES VE

Gustav Jansson Gustav.Jansson at akj.se
Thu Apr 9 03:56:52 PDT 2009

Hi!

We are currently involved in a project where we want to simulate a circular "glasshouse".

There´s a lot of windows and we are there for very concerned about the shading devices, I therefore want to help the designer.

There will probably be a outside, vertical, blind device.

Does anyone have any info where to find values  for input in IES VE. We are very concerned about the "night-case" and night time resistance.

Input fields in IES:

Incident radiation to lower device (0-600)

Incident radiation to raise device (0-600)

Nighttime resistance (0-2,5)

Daytime resistance (0-2,5)

We are very grateful for are kind of help and information where we can find information about this!

Bästa hälsningar

Gustav Jansson

AKJENERGISTRATEGI

B: Östhammarsgatan 71, Stockholm