[Virtual-sim] Natural Ventilation_Ducted OA/Relief

Nikola Kravik nkravik at mazzetti.com
Fri Oct 15 09:01:50 PDT 2010

Hi all,

Has anyone done successfully NV with ducted  OA Supply Intake/Ducted Relief?
Would you mind sharing few thoughts on the concerns/effectiveness of such system, especially if you don't have fans assisting the supply of the outside air into the space?

The OAS intake(s) are about 130-140 ft from the supply diffusers to the space and I'm worried about the ability of that air to travel using only the buoyancy/differential pressure effects. The relief is ducted, which I think may be an issue too.

I appreciate your feedback.

Regards,
Nikola

Nikola Kravik, LEED(r) AP BD+C
Senior Environmental Performance Analyst

BLUE
ENVIRONMENTAL PERFORMANCE CONSULTING
A Division of Mazzetti Nash Lipsey Burch