[Virtual-sim] Multistack Chillers in IES

Kevin Campbell Kevin.Campbell at megroup.com
Fri Feb 22 13:40:47 PST 2013

Virtual Sim group -

Anyone have any info on how to model Multistack Modular Chillers?  I'm trying to create a chiller for each modular piece, but not quite sure if I'm setting up the sequencing correctly, and also not sure if/how to change any of the load curves to approximate the actual chiller performance.

Thanks,

[Element Logo 4-27-12.png]<http://www.megroup.com/>

KEVIN CAMPBELL, EIT, CxT

ANALYST

t: 402.464.3833 x2129

WE'RE ON OUR JOURNEY TO GREENBUILD 2012!<http://www.megroup.com/index.php/greenbuild2012>

[Signature Twitter]<https://twitter.com/#!/megroup>  [Signature LinkedIn Logo] <http://www.linkedin.com/company/m-e-group>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attached file(s) are intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom or to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, proprietary, and trade secret. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and discard the original message and any attachment(s).