[BLDG-SIM] heat recovery in PowerDOE

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Thu Aug 21 08:07:33 PDT 2003

I'm using PowerDOE version 1.17e.  I cannot get outside air
heat recovery to work with a ground-source (water loop)
heat pump system.  Anyone have any insights?

Andrew S. Lau, P.E.
7Group, www.sevengroup.com
1007 Bayberry Drive
State College, PA  16801
814-238-4273,   FAX 814-863-7229
andylau at psu.edu

Jason Glazer, P.E.  jglazer AT gard DOT com  847 698 5686
GARD Analytics - http://www.gard.com/
1028 Busse Highway, Park Ridge, IL 60068
Building Energy Simulation and Analysis
Admin of BLDG-SIM list for building simulation users