[bldg-sim] Radiant Heating/Cooling

Edward F. Sowell sowell at fullerton.edu
Wed Apr 14 16:18:24 PDT 2004

No offense intended, Peter. If you read my statement carefully
you will see some hedging in it. I was remembering back to
when I wrote a proposal to do a study for the ASHRAE radiant
heating TC. I was selected to do the work, but then decided to
decline after some of the TC members began telling me what
the study should reveal. Who knows what I may
have found... probably like Rick, "it depends."

But I wish you the best in your efforts.

Ed Sowell