[BLDG-SIM] Daylight Avaliability Curves

Gerald Pde geraldpde at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 19 05:51:43 PST 2004

Hi All,
I have been trying to get hold of Daylight
Availability curves for New York, and in my extensive
research, I haven't come across any material or
resource.
I came across a pdf on Lyon daylight availability and
it look something like a daylight percentage
exceedance, but nothing more than that.
I would really appreciate if anyone has any
information on how to get hold of this, or if there is
a template where I could use.
Your cooperation is appreciated.
Thanks,
Gerald Pde