[BLDG-SIM] Energy losses through outside doors

David Yuill dyuill at cox.net
Thu May 20 12:43:07 PDT 2004

Ahmad,

A significant portion of energy loss through a door is air leakage.  I
am aware of a study that examined this issue for automatic doors:   "Air
Leakage Through Automatic Doors," G. K. Yuill, Rebecca Upham, and Chen
Hui, ASHRAE Transactions, V106, Pt 2, 2000.  This might be a starting
point.

Regards,

David Yuill