[BLDG-SIM] Jeff Johnson - Sad News

Mark Case mcase at etcgrp.com
Wed May 18 13:50:26 PDT 2005

Reality check.

Please forgive me for multiple notices, or if you're already aware of
this sad news, but I feel Jeff's passing should be marked far and wide.

For those who may not know, or remember Jeff, his work at NBI is, and
will be, his legacy for those of us in the building efficiency industry.
He will indeed be missed, professionally and personally.

He fell off a cliff after crashing his mountain bike. As Pat said - he
lived at full throttle, doing what he loved.

Not much else to say other than it sucks.