[bldg-sim] eQUEST: Space cooling question.

Justin Harrell harrell at siu.edu
Sat Sep 10 11:54:10 PDT 2005

Gerald,
I would be suspicious of the loop or the chiller itself.  Check to
make sure that (for a 2-pipe system) that the 3-way valve isn't stuck
at a minimum setting and sending some water to the chiller in
winter.  You might also try using a time or temperature schedule to
make the chiller unavailable in winter.  I hope this helps.
Justin