[BLDG-SIM] Finding Autocad Files?

Renee J. Azerbegi renee at ambient-e.com
Tue Apr 25 08:08:40 PDT 2006

Check you have the right version of AutoCAD. I'm not sure if eQuest can
import drawings that are 2004+ - does anyone know? I know 2002 and 2000
work.

Make sure that you have traced around the building with a polyline.

If you have checked both things and you are still getting this error I'm not
sure what might be wrong. You might try the user support with eQuest, one of
the DOE2 representatives.

Renée