[BLDG-SIM] Mechanical ventilation system setup

thulasi guptha thulasiguptha at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 12 08:35:13 PDT 2006

Greetings-

  I am modeling a building in eQUEST that is mechanically ventilated, outside air with fans (no HVAC), with a maximum allowable ACH of 14. I am thinking using a 'unit ventilator' system would work, but for some reason the cooling schedule is greyed out.

  Any pointers on how to setup an appropriate system will be greatly appreciated.

  Thanks
  Thulasi Narayan
  ph: 480-241-1535