[BLDG-SIM]

Holly Richardson hrichardson at long.com
Tue Sep 12 10:25:42 PDT 2006

Good morning,

Question...The building I am modeling has one DWH (100 gallons) but is
not on a loop, but rather the water is sent out when a sink or
dishwasher etc is calling for it.  I placed a loop on my DWH in order
too get the system too supply water through out the building.  The
problem is that my therms are way high and I believe it's because of the
hot water loop.  How can I fix this?

Second issue, I have a very basic DX cooling system in the building two
20 ton RTU, and two natural gas forced air furnace.  But when I look at
the reports one of them the SS-Q states that I have Heat Pump cooling
and heating for my two RTU's.  Am I reading this right, if so how do I
remove the heat pump from my model?  I don't now where or how it got
added.

Thanks,

Holly