[Bldg-sim] Under-Heated Hours for Zones with High Int. Loads

Cassie Waddell cassiewaddellbsim at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 18:43:31 PST 2007

Hello,

I'm attempting to model a server room in Equest. The room has a high
equipment load (184 kW), and my problem is that for some reason I keep
getting underheated hours. Because this room is a core space in a basement
(with a huge EPD), there shouldn't even be a heating load associated. I've
played with the Reheat settings (using a 45 delta T) in the building model,
as well as just starting entirely new models (I even attempted to make a
simple "dummy" model with just one room and encountered the same problem,
only much worse).

If anyone has any suggestions as to why I'm having this problem they would
be much appreciated as I'm starting to tear out my hair.

Many Thanks,
Cassie