[BLDG-SIM] IES <VE> vs DesignBuilder

Ramana Koti ramana.koti at gmail.com
Mon May 21 06:56:34 PDT 2007

Mahabir,

Can you explain what you mean when you say IES <VE> cannot model water side?
Is it not possible to model a building that has a water side system at all
using IES <VE>?

Thanks,

Ramana Koti, LEED AP
Sustainable Building Analyst

ELEMENTS | a division of berkebile nelson immenschuh mcdowell architects
106 W. 14th Street Suite 200
Kansas City, Missouri 64105

p 816.783.1635 f 816.783.1501
www.bnim.com| elements.bnim.com