[BLDG-SIM] equest - select eir & hir questions

Dahlstrom, Aaron ADahlstrom at AKF-ENG.com
Thu Nov 29 09:15:04 PST 2007

Kevin,

The 90.1-04 Users Manual offers some good guidance on EER to EIR
conversions.

Check out pp 11-17 thru 11-19 for formulas, descriptions, and example
calculations.

Aaron Dahlstrom

AKF Engineers, LLP

1500 Walnut Street, Suite 1400