[Bldg-sim] eQUEST Crashing

Tim Meeker meeker at jdreng.com
Sun Feb 3 20:20:33 PST 2008

Hello All,

Long time list subscriber...first time author.

I'm having difficulty with a model that I have just constructed.
Unfortunately when I perform a simulation, the simulation aborts and the
program crashes when I get to roughly 18% of simulation complete...or
when it starts to Simulate HVAC Equipment.  I get completely booted out
of the file.  There is no documentation (that I can see) on what is
causing the crash.

There appears to be no BDL errors...and further examination of the
simulation files does not reveal any readily apparent issues.

I don't have much information...but any help or suggestions are
appreciated.

Thanks!!

Tim