[Bldg-sim] Weather Data

Joe Huang joe at drawbdl.com
Tue Jun 10 18:28:12 PDT 2008

Are you looking for typical year or actual year weather data for these sites? The closest locations in the new TMY3 data set are Carlsbad/Palomar for Escondido, and Concord Buchanan Field for San Ramon.

I have just packed the TMY3 weather set into DOE-2 *.bin format, and am looking into a way to put them on the Web for download.
In the meanwhile, attached are the files for Carlsbad and Concord (sent to Jian Sun only).

Joe Huang
White Box Technologies