[Bldg-sim] CFD Analysis

Matthias Haase mathaase at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 01:33:51 PST 2009

Ronan,

keep in mind that CFD software packages that applies k-epsilon
modeling do not do a good job in simulating large scale turbulence.
DNS or at least LES is what you should apply especially for external
and city scale analysis.
I am not updated on the software developments in this field but you
should check that out carefully.

Best regards
Mat