[Bldg-sim] Simulating Occupancy Sensors

amit bhansali amitbhansali7 at gmail.com
Mon May 10 09:22:31 PDT 2010

Hello all,

I am trying to simulate an energy model (Baseline and Proposed) for a LEED
project. I understand that exceptional lighting controls could be used for
energy savings in Proposed model. I was wondering if I could use the
lighting schedule as 7:30 to 5:30 on weekdays as 100% in the baseline and
then change the lighting schedule to match the occupancy schedule for
simulating with occupancy sensors? Is that a acceptable approach. Please
advise.

--
Thanks in Advance

Sincerely,
Amit Bhansali, M.S. , EIT
Command Commissioning, LLC
8410, Sterling St
Irving, TX  75063
www.command-cx.com
www.godparents.in
Please do not print this e-mail unless necessary