[Bldg-sim] [Equest-users] fire station modeling

Patrick J. O'Leary, Jr. poleary1969 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 11:54:12 PST 2010

i did post to bldg-sim as well.  haven't heard back from that list yet.
also sent the usgbc a question thru their 'contact' us in the support
section.  may or may not hear from there.   this is relatively recent, i
think.  my previous fire stations under leed 2.2 were certified a year
ago+ and this didn't come up.

if the argument for classifying them as residential is based solely on
the definition of residential in chapter 3 (it does list fire stations)
i would think that #4 below from the user's manual would still clarify
that the residential space classification does not apply.