[Bldg-sim] EE4 Ground Source Heat Pumps

Oleksandra Onisko oleksandra.onisko at ecovert.ca
Mon Nov 22 06:10:56 PST 2010

Thank you for all your help. It seems to be that the issue can be solved by
changing the room type from multi-residential to dorm-bedroom.  This results
in a proper reference building with heating. I think this strategy is valid
under the EE4 modeling guidelines as this is the suggested way to take
credit for any hardwired efficient lighting in the suites. Of course some of
the defaults and schedules have to be reset to reflect the actual space
use...

Oleksandra Onisko, B.A.Sc., LEED AP
Project Manager & Energy Modeler

ECOVERT | Sustainability Consultants