[Bldg-sim] Need 'realistic' Building Models for E+

Geof Sawaya gsawaya at lbl.gov
Mon Dec 17 16:31:03 PST 2012

Hi Bldg-sim community,

I am currently doing some work on EnergyPlus with the goal of speeding it
up.  My background is in Computer Science.

I'm looking for realistic models that I can input to E+ to help me
understand the areas that need improvement and to better focus my efforts.

Do any of you have any large scale / realistic inputs for EnergyPlus that I
could use?  I will keep them confidential within the E+ development team.

Many thanks --

Geof Sawaya
DOE Building Technologies Compute Fellow
EETD / BTD / Simulation Research Group
Lawrence Berkeley Lab, Berkeley, CA