[Bldg-sim] Saving Energy to Save the Planet

Joe Huang yjhuang at whiteboxtechnologies.com
Sun Sep 29 13:17:21 PDT 2013

Varkie,

I'm going to say something that might rankle others on this bulletin board.
The main take-away I get from your post (but something I've felt all along),
is that in respect to energy efficiency and carbon mitigation, the developed
countries are still the source of the problem, and not the solution (at
least
not yet).  Therefore, those of us working in green buildings, building
energy
efficiency, etc., should still maintain a healthy dose of humility and
not have
that air of moral superiority I often detect at international conferences.

Joe