[Bldg-sim] Still cannot display eQuest 3-D rendering

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 3 08:16:28 PST 2014

Once again, I have a new desktop computer. My old machine was a 32 bit job, 1 gB memory, and Windows xP. Unless the file was extraordinarily large, i could show the 3-D image FINE, both eQuest 3.64 or 3.65.

Now I have anew machine, Windows 7, 4 gB memory, and 64 bits. All eQuest functions work perfectly, 3.64 and 3.65 (well, maybe not so perfectly on 3.65).

But the point is I get the 2-D, but cannot get the 3-D.

I have:

1) Re-installed both programs.
2) Increased my Virtual memory 8 gB
3) Tried to remake the Windows xP environment.

Nothing has worked.

Has anyone had a graphics card issue for 64 bit machines??

Thanks.

John R. Aulbach, PE