Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: New file uploaded to EnergyPlus_Support

Not yet--we ran into some problems getting
the executable ftp'd up to the site.  It should go
live today.  We will send out a message once
it goes live.

Dru

                    sdep1017
                    <yijunhuang@ho       To:     EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                    tmail.com>           cc:
                                         Subject:     [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: New file uploaded to
                    08/01/2002            EnergyPlus_Support
                    04:07 AM
                    Please respond
                    EnergyPlus_Sup
                    port

Hi,

does this mean that version 1.0.2 is now available?
I tried looking in the
www.eren.doe.gov/buildings/energy_tools/energyplus/ website but it
only lists version 1.0.1?

cheers
Yijun Huang
Research Assistant
National University of Singapore
Department of Architecture

--- In EnergyPlus_Support@y..., EnergyPlus_Support@y... wrote:

> Hello,

> a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the
EnergyPlus_Support
> group.
>
>   File        : /Utilities/Transition-1-0-1to1-0-2.zip
>   Uploaded by : lklawrie <linda@l...>
>   Description : Zip file of "transition" set -- to assist in
converting from 1.0.1.042 IDFs to 1.0.2.008 IDFs.

> You can access this file at the URL

ition-1-0-1to1-0-2.zip

> Regards,
>
> lklawrie <linda@l...>