[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Weather data

Hi there guys

Just as Stephen below, in regard to those same fields, my question
goes to wheather or not those are needed at all in the weather file?
(I'm creating my own) after all, the simulator performs the
radiation fractions accordingly.

Seems to me to be a direct reference to verify that actual data (if
available) matches somehow with he software calculations for solar
radiation components. Is there another oscure reason for those
columns to exist ?

Has anyone asked something similar in the past?, I didint find a
related message specifically on this....

thanks in advance

hector h.

edhugar@xxxxxxxxx
edhugar@xxxxxxxxxxx