Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Node Types Undefined

Thank you very much for your reply. I checked again
and this was in fact correct in the file. I must have
made a mistake when posting, I`m sorry.
Here is a complete list of the warnings I recieve
(this time it`s correct):

 ************* All Branches passed integrity testing
   ** Warning ** Potential Node Connection Error for
object PIPE, name=COND_BP_HP1
   **   ~~~   **   Node Types are still UNDEFINED --
See Branch/Node Details file for further information
   **   ~~~   **   Inlet Node : COND_BP_HP1_IN
   **   ~~~   **   Outlet Node: COND_BP_HP1_OUT
   ** Warning ** Potential Node Connection Error for
object CHILLER:CONS COP, name=HP2
   **   ~~~   **   Node Types are still UNDEFINED --
See Branch/Node Details file for further information
   **   ~~~   **   Inlet Node : COND_HP2_IN
   **   ~~~   **   Outlet Node: COND_HP2_OUT
   ** Warning ** Potential Node Connection Error for
object PIPE, name=COND_BP_HP2
   **   ~~~   **   Node Types are still UNDEFINED --
See Branch/Node Details file for further information
   **   ~~~   **   Inlet Node : COND_BP_HP2_IN
   **   ~~~   **   Outlet Node: COND_BP_HP2_OUT
   ** Warning ** Potential Node Connection Error for
object PURCHASED:HOT WATER, name=PURCHHW
   **   ~~~   **   Node Types are still UNDEFINED --
See Branch/Node Details file for further information
   **   ~~~   **   Inlet Node : PURCHHW_IN
   **   ~~~   **   Outlet Node: PURCHHW_OUT
   ** Warning ** Potential Node Connection Error for
object COIL:WATER:SIMPLE HEATING, name=AC_HC_NE
   **   ~~~   **   Node Types are still UNDEFINED --
See Branch/Node Details file for further information
   **   ~~~   **   Inlet Node : AC_HC_IN_NE
   **   ~~~   **   Outlet Node: AC_HC_OUT_NE
   ** Warning ** Node Connection Error for object
COIL:WATER:SIMPLEHEATING, name=AC_HC_NE
   **   ~~~   **   Water Nodes not on any Branch or
Parent Object
   **   ~~~   **   Inlet Node : AC_HC_IN_NE
   **   ~~~   **   Outlet Node: AC_HC_OUT_NE
   ** Warning ** Node Connection Error for object
CHILLER:CONST COP, name=HP2
   **   ~~~   **   Condenser Water Nodes not on any
Branch or Parent Object
   **   ~~~   **   Inlet Node : COND_HP2_IN
   **   ~~~   **   Outlet Node: COND_HP2_OUT
   ** Warning ** Node Connection Error for object
PURCHASED:HOT WATER, name=PURCHHW
   **   ~~~   **   Hot Water Nodes not on any Branch
or Parent Object
   **   ~~~   **   Inlet Node : PURCHHW_IN
   **   ~~~   **   Outlet Node: PURCH_HW_OUT
   ************* There were 8 node connection errors
noted.

AND in the .bnd file:

 Component
Set,19,BRANCH,COND_BP_HP1_BR,PIPE,COND_BP_HP1,COND_BP_HP1_IN,COND_BP_HP1_OUT,UNDEFINED
 Component Set,22,BRANCH,COND_HP2_BR,CHILLER:CONS
COP,HP2,COND_HP2_IN,COND_HP2_OUT,UNDEFINED
 Component
Set,23,BRANCH,COND_BP_HP2_BR,PIPE,COND_BP_HP2,COND_BP_HP2_IN,COND_BP_HP2_OUT,UNDEFINED
 Component Set,29,BRANCH,PURCHHW_BR,PURCHASED:HOT
WATER,PURCHHW,PURCHHW_IN,PURCHHW_OUT,UNDEFINED
 Component Set,33,BRANCH,AC_HC_BR_NE,COIL:WATER:SIMPLE
HEATING,AC_HC_NE,AC_HC_IN_NE,AC_HC_OUT_NE,UNDEFINED
 Component
Set,34,UNDEFINED,UNDEFINED,COIL:WATER:SIMPLEHEATING,AC_HC_NE,AC_HC_IN_NE,AC_HC_OUT_NE,Water
Nodes
 Component Set,35,UNDEFINED,UNDEFINED,CHILLER:CONST
COP,HP2,COND_HP2_IN,COND_HP2_OUT,Condenser Water Nodes
 Component Set,36,UNDEFINED,UNDEFINED,PURCHASED:HOT
WATER,PURCHHW,PURCHHW_IN,PURCH_HW_OUT,Hot Water Nodes

Thank very much in advance for your help,

Santiago Torres

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/dkFolB/TM